Walk In Schedule
|Day||Physicians on Duty||Walk-in times|
|IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ->||PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO COMING TO THE OFFICE: DUE TO COVID-19 we have a few guide lines that need to be followed to reduce the numbers in the clinic and assist with patient flow: One parent per child in the office Masks must be worn by everyone over 2 years old. If you have travelled please do not come to the office for at least 10 days after your return. . If you or your child are sick, do not come to the office, use the contact us tab on this website to send us a message. If you are 10 minutes late for your book appointment, the Dr will not see you. Please use the contact us tab to reschedule your appointment. We require 48 hours business days notice to cancel your appointment. No strollers in the office, please park along the wall in the hallway Please leave directly after your appointment and contact us by the website to book your next appointment Use hand sanitizer often No walk in – patients must have a booked appointment We apologise for the inconvenience as we endeavour to keep everyone safe during these un precedented times and have to adhere to these strict guidelines. or patient flow, . IF YOUR CHILD IS SICK OR YOU HAVE A NEWBORN THAT NEEDS TO BE SEEN PLEASE USE THE ‘CONTACT US’ TAB ON THIS WEBSITE TO SEND A MESSAGE WITH DETAILS, OUR STAFF OR A DR WILL CALL YOU BACK WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS. If this is a weekend or a holiday please see go to the walk-in or appointments tab for directions to the on call dr. If you have a Medical Emergency – Go directly to your nearest hospital Emergency Department or call 911||<-IMPORTANT PLEASE READ|
|Saturday October 30th and Sunday October 31st 2021||If your child is sick or you have a newborn that needs to be seen:
Have the health card ready
If this is a medical emergency, please go to the nearest emergency department or call 911
|CLAIRHURST WALK IN CLOSED PLEASE READ|
|NURSE||Our Nurse is available by appointment only. Please use the contact us tab on this website to book and appointment||NURSE|
|VACCINES||Grade 7 Vaccines are now being administered by Toronto Public Health – go to www.tphbookings.ca for an appointment.
Flu shots usually arrive at Clairhurst mid October. We will post on the home page as soon as we have them with details on how to get it. Staff cannot return questions about flu shots until they arrive.
Request an Appointment
REMINDER: We require 48 hours (business days) notice of cancellation of a booked appointment. The fee for a missed (no-show) appointment is: Pediatricians – $60, Specialists – $100.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS WHEN BOOKING APPOINTMENTS:
- Annual Check-ups are now being booked, please know that it may be a few months away.
- We are not accepting new patients, of course siblings of our registered patients will be accepted
- Please plan ahead for your well-baby check ups, book your next appointment by sending a message as soon as you leave the office to better the chances of a convenient time for your schedule. (Usual routine is: 1 month, 2month, 3month, 4month, 6month, 9month, 12month, 15month,18month, 24month and yearly check ups after that)
- Our Walk In is closed. please contact us to book an appointment.
- Our physicians will not write referrals if they have not seen the patient for the issue that requires the referral. Please contact the admin if you are unsure.