Walk In Schedule
|Day||Physicians on Duty||Walk-in times|
|Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd February 2020||On Call: Dr. M. Heller|
Cal for an Appointment: 416-636-2203
Where: 3910 Bathurst Street, Suite 103, Toronto
Remember to take the patients health card.
|Monday 24th February||Dr. Michael Peer, Dr. Sheila Jacobson, Dr. Carolyn Taylor & Dr. Kate Amiel||9:00am – 11:00am|
|Tuesday 25th February 2020||Dr. Michael Peer, Dr. Carolyn Taylor & Dr. Joanna Massam||9:00am – 11:00am|
|Wednesday 26th February 2020||Dr. Michael Peer, Dr. Sheila Jacobson & Dr. Carolyn Taylor||9:00am-11:00am|
|Thursday 27th February 2020||Dr. Michael Peer, Dr. Sheila Jacobson & Dr. Carolyn Taylor||9:00am – 11:00am|
|Friday 28th February 2020||Dr. Michael Peer, Dr. Carolyn Taylor & Dr. Kate Amiel||9:00am – 11:00am|
|EVENING WALK IN October – April||Monday- Thursday ONLY|
*Urgent Sick Visits ONE doctor only*
Monday 24th – Friday 28th February 2020
Monday Tuesday & Wednesday – Bloodwork and Vaccines
FLU SHOTS ARE DONE FOR THE SEASON!
Request an Appointment
REMINDER: We require 48 hours (business days) notice of cancellation of a booked appointment. The fee for a missed (no-show) appointment is: Pediatricians – $60, Specialists – $100.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS WHEN BOOKING APPOINTMENTS:
- All of our paediatricians are booking check-ups FOUR MONTHS in advance.
- We are not accepting new patients, of course siblings of our registered patients will be accepted
- Please plan ahead for your well-baby check ups, book your next appointment on your way out or at check in to better the chances of a convenient time for your schedule. (Usual routine is: 1 month, 2month, 3month, 4month, 6month, 9month, 12month, 15month,18month, 24month and yearly check ups after that)
- Our Walk In is for sick visits only, if your child is sick, please walk in at the times noted on the table on this page, your child must be registered with our clinic. Unfortunately we cannot handle behaviour/mental health issues during the walk in. If you are not sure please call or message our admin who will be glad to assist.
- Our physicians will not write referrals if they have not seen the patient for the issue that requires the referral. Please contact the admin if you are unsure.