Walk In Schedule
|Day||Physicians on Duty||Walk-in times|
|Saturday 18th, Sunday 19th & Monday 20th May 2019 (Victoria Day Weekend)||On Call: Dr. M. Heller|
Call for an Appointment: 416-636-2203
Where: 3910 Bathurst Street, Suite 103, Toronto (please give extra time for travel and parking due to a community event in the neighbourhood)
Remember to take the patients health card
|Tuesday 21st May 2019||Dr. Michael Peer, Dr. Carolyn Taylor & Dr. Joanna Massam||9:00am – 11:00am|
|Wednesday 22nd May 2019||Dr. Michael Peer, Dr. Sheila Jacobson & Dr. Carolyn Taylor||9:00am – 11:00am|
|Thursday 23rd May 2019||Dr. Michael Peer, Dr. Sheila Jacobson & Dr. Carolyn Taylor||9:00am – 11:00am|
|Friday 24th May 2019||Dr. Michael Peer, Dr. Sheila Jacobson & Dr. Carolyn Taylor||9:00am – 11:00am|
|EVENING SICK VISIT WALK IN DONE FOR THE SEASON||EVENING WALK IN – FINISHED||CLOSED|
Best Wishes Charmaine in your final week, we can’t wait to see your little one!
|10:30am – 4.30pm ONLY|
Request an Appointment
REMINDER: We require 48 hours (business days) notice of cancellation of a booked appointment. The fee for a missed (no-show) appointment is: Pediatricians – $60, Specialists – $100.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS WHEN BOOKING APPOINTMENTS:
- All of our paediatricians are booking check-ups FOUR MONTHS in advance.
- We are not accepting new patients, of course siblings of our registered patients will be accepted
- Please plan ahead for your well-baby check ups, book your next appointment on your way out or at check in to better the chances of a convenient time for your schedule. (Usual routine is: 1 month, 2month, 3month, 4month, 6month, 9month, 12month, 15month,18month, 24month and yearly check ups after that)
- Our Walk In is for sick visits only, if your child is sick, please walk in at the times noted on the table on this page, your child must be registered with our clinic. Unfortunately we cannot handle behaviour/mental health issues during the walk in. If you are not sure please call or message our admin who will be glad to assist.
- Our physicians will not write referrals if they have not seen the patient for the issue that requires the referral. Please contact the admin if you are unsure.