Walk In Schedule
|Day||Physicians on Duty||Walk-in times|
|IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ->||******OUR OFFICE IS CLOSED FOR RENOVATION JUNE 26th – JULY 21st INCLUSIVE*****|
IF YOUR CHILD IS SICK OR YOU HAVE A NEWBORN THAT NEEDS TO BE SEEN PLEASE USE THE ‘CONTACT US’ TAB ON THIS WEBSITE TO SEND A MESSAGE WITH DETAILS, OUR STAFF OR A DR WILL CALL YOU BACK WITHIN 24 HOURS.
If this is a holiday or a weekend see message below
If you have a Medical Emergency – Go Directly to your nearest Emergency Department
We look forward to seeing everyone, enjoy the start of your summer.
|<-IMPORTANT PLEASE READ|
|IF YOUR CHILD IS SICK OR YOU HAVE A NEWBORN THAT NEEDS TO BE SEEN PLEASE USE THE ‘CONTACT US’ TAB ON THIS WEBSITE TO SEND A MESSAGE WITH DETAILS, OUR STAFF OR A DR WILL CALL YOU BACK within 24 hours.||Clairhurst Closed|
|COVID-19||CLAIRHURST PEDIATRICS COVID-19 UPDATE|
WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO STAY OPEN AND HELP OUR PATIENTS WHO NEED MEDICAL CARE WHILE INSURING THE SAFETY OF ALL OUR PATIENTS AND STAFF AND WE NEED YOUR HELP:
1.WALK IN CLINIC IS CANCELLED – IF YOUR CHILD IS SICK, DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC. PLEASE USE THE CONTACT US TAB HERE ON THE WEBSITE, SEND US A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF THE SICKNESS WITH A NUMBER WE CAN REACH YOU AND A DR WILL RETURN YOUR CALL. IF IT CANNOT BE RESOLVED BY PHONE, An APPOINTMENT MAY BE GIVEN.
2. IF YOU HAVE TRAVELLED OUT OF PROVINCE OR COUNTRY IN THE LAST 14 DAYS, STAY HOME, SELF ISOLATE AND USE STEP 1 IF YOU ARE SICK
3. CROWD CONTROL: PLEASE LIMIT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE
COMING TO OUR OFFICE, ONLY ONE ADULT PER PATIENT, wear a mask and use hand sanitizer.
4. APPOINTMENTS: IF YOUR CHILD IS SICK DO NOT COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT, FOLLOW STEP 1 ABOVE. OUR DR’S WILL BE CONSULTING VIA PHONE AND VIDEO CONFERENCING (SOON TO BE AVAILABLE) FOR ALL NON URGENT MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS(Check ups that can’t wait, counselling, general follow-ups). GENERAL CHECK UPS DO NOT NEED TO COME TO THE OFFICE AND CAN BE REBOOKED IN THE FALL. THIS WILL ALLOW FOR OUR NEWBORNS AND YOUNG BABIES TO COME FOR THEIR NECESSARY WELL VISITS AND VACCINES IN A CLEAN AND SAFER ENVIRONMENT. Only ONE person should accompany the child to an appointment.
5. PRESCRIPTION REFILLS: To avoid coming to the office please send a message via the website with ALL of the following: NAME OF THE MEDICATION, PHARMACY FAX NUMBER. Our staff will not be calling pharmacies for the fax number and many prescriptions are not accepted over the phone.
6. CANCELLATIONS: Many patients are “not showing up” for appointments, a call or message is required 48 hours prior; of course, if things change with the Government Guidelines we will let you know as we re-arrange our office practices to keep everyone safe. We have babies and children that do still need to see the Dr and they would like your spot if you are not coming.
|NO NURSE AVAILABLE||Our Nurses our working at the hospital and we will not see them for a while.|
Thank you Nancy and Sarmila, stay safe and see you at the other end….
Request an Appointment
REMINDER: We require 48 hours (business days) notice of cancellation of a booked appointment. The fee for a missed (no-show) appointment is: Pediatricians – $60, Specialists – $100.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS WHEN BOOKING APPOINTMENTS:
- All of our paediatricians are booking check-ups FOUR MONTHS in advance.
- We are not accepting new patients, of course siblings of our registered patients will be accepted
- Please plan ahead for your well-baby check ups, book your next appointment on your way out or at check in to better the chances of a convenient time for your schedule. (Usual routine is: 1 month, 2month, 3month, 4month, 6month, 9month, 12month, 15month,18month, 24month and yearly check ups after that)
- Our Walk In is for sick visits only, if your child is sick, please walk in at the times noted on the table on this page, your child must be registered with our clinic. Unfortunately we cannot handle behaviour/mental health issues during the walk in. If you are not sure please call or message our admin who will be glad to assist.
- Our physicians will not write referrals if they have not seen the patient for the issue that requires the referral. Please contact the admin if you are unsure.