Walk In Schedule
|Day||Physicians on Duty||Walk-in times|
|Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th July 2019||On Call:|
Call for an appointment:
Remember to take the patients health card
|Monday 15th July 2019||Dr. Michael Peer, Dr. Sheila Jacobson & Dr. Kate Amiel||9:00am – 11:00am|
|Tuesday 16th July 2019||Dr. Michael Peer & Dr. Evelyn Rosenberg||9:00am – 11:00am|
|Wednesday 17th July 2019||Dr. Michael Peer & Dr. Sheila Jacobson||9:00am – 11:00am|
|Thursday 18th July 2019||Dr. Michael Peer & Dr. Sheila Jacobson||9:00am – 11:00am|
|Friday 19th July 2019||Dr. Michael Peer & Dr. Sheila Jacobson||9:00am – 11:00am|
Monday 15th, Wednesday 17th July
|NURSE ON DUTY
Welcome Charmaine baby boy born June 21st, both doing well!
|10:30am – 4:00pm|
Request an Appointment
REMINDER: We require 48 hours (business days) notice of cancellation of a booked appointment. The fee for a missed (no-show) appointment is: Pediatricians – $60, Specialists – $100.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS WHEN BOOKING APPOINTMENTS:
- All of our paediatricians are booking check-ups FOUR MONTHS in advance.
- We are not accepting new patients, of course siblings of our registered patients will be accepted
- Please plan ahead for your well-baby check ups, book your next appointment on your way out or at check in to better the chances of a convenient time for your schedule. (Usual routine is: 1 month, 2month, 3month, 4month, 6month, 9month, 12month, 15month,18month, 24month and yearly check ups after that)
- Our Walk In is for sick visits only, if your child is sick, please walk in at the times noted on the table on this page, your child must be registered with our clinic. Unfortunately we cannot handle behaviour/mental health issues during the walk in. If you are not sure please call or message our admin who will be glad to assist.
- Our physicians will not write referrals if they have not seen the patient for the issue that requires the referral. Please contact the admin if you are unsure.