Walk In Schedule
|Day||Physicians on Duty||Walk-in times|
|Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th September 2019||On Call: Dr. Kate Amiel|
Where: 1466 Bathurst St, Suite 201, Toronto, on the south west corner of Bathurst & St Clair
Remember to bring the patients health card
|9:00am – 11:00am ONLY|
|Monday 16th September 2019||Dr. Michael Peer, Dr. Sheila Jacobson, Dr. Carolyn Taylor & Dr Kate Amiel||9:00am – 11:00am|
|Tuesday 17th September 2019||Dr. Michael Peer, Dr Carolyn Taylor & Dr. Joanna Massam||9:00am – 11:00am|
|Wednesday 18th September 2019||Dr. Sheila Jacobson, Dr. Michael Peer & Dr. Carolyn Taylor||9:00am – 11:00am|
|Thursday 19th September 2019||Dr. Sheila Jacobson, Dr. Michael Peer & Dr. Carolyn Taylor||9:00am – 11:00am|
|Friday 20th September 2019||Dr. Sheila Jacobson, Dr. Michael Peer & Dr. Carolyn Taylor||9:00am – 11:00am|
Monday 16th September 2019
|NURSE ON DUTY
Welcome Charmaine baby boy born June 21st, both doing well!
|11:00am – 4:00pm|
Request an Appointment
REMINDER: We require 48 hours (business days) notice of cancellation of a booked appointment. The fee for a missed (no-show) appointment is: Pediatricians – $60, Specialists – $100.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS WHEN BOOKING APPOINTMENTS:
- All of our paediatricians are booking check-ups FOUR MONTHS in advance.
- We are not accepting new patients, of course siblings of our registered patients will be accepted
- Please plan ahead for your well-baby check ups, book your next appointment on your way out or at check in to better the chances of a convenient time for your schedule. (Usual routine is: 1 month, 2month, 3month, 4month, 6month, 9month, 12month, 15month,18month, 24month and yearly check ups after that)
- Our Walk In is for sick visits only, if your child is sick, please walk in at the times noted on the table on this page, your child must be registered with our clinic. Unfortunately we cannot handle behaviour/mental health issues during the walk in. If you are not sure please call or message our admin who will be glad to assist.
- Our physicians will not write referrals if they have not seen the patient for the issue that requires the referral. Please contact the admin if you are unsure.